Foot Faults Podiatry knows how important it is for feet to develop correctly as studies have shown that the earlier an intervention is implemented, the better the chance of success.
Whether a parent is seeking a general check up for peace of mind, or would like us to investigate a particular concern, our podiatrists will provide the right advice and the best management for their child’s feet.
Foot Faults Podiatry provides a complete range of services for children of all ages, and tailored to the individual child.
Our Paediatric Podiatry Services include:
General foot checks
Investigation, treatment and advice on the following children’s conditions:
- Foot, ankle, shin, knee and toe pain
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention
- Ingrown and fungal nails
- Severs disease
- Osgood Schlatter’s disease
- Digital deformities e.g. webtoes, overlapping toes
Problems with walking including:
- Slow to start children
- Toe walkers
- Pigeon toeing
- Club foot (congenital talipes equinovarus)
- Metatarsus adductus
- Flatfoot (calcaneovalgus)
Diagnosis and Management of lower limb complications of Childhood conditions including:
- Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Down syndrome
- Child onset Diabetes (education and preventative care)