Orthotics are medical devices worn inside the shoe to help align the foot & ankle. They are prescribed by podiatrists & used to treat pain, prevent injury & improve performance.
Foot Faults orthotics are custom designed to correct your specific foot type & biomechanics. They are manufactured using state of the art technology & equipment to produce a more advanced, effective & comfortable orthotic.
What makes foot faults custom orthotics different?
Our custom orthotics are as individual as you are.
- State of the art 3D scanners are used to capture the exact contours of your feet.
- Designed using Computer Aided Design software enabling us to modify based on individual foot type and imbalance.
- Manufactured using the latest in 3D Printing and Milling technology.
- Superior materials carefully selected to ensure our orthotics are soft and cushioned.
- Support and align while maintaining optimum comfort.
- Full range of orthotics available including slim fit, sports, and work, as well as orthotics designed specifically for children, and conditions such as diabetes and arthritis.
How much do custom orthotics cost?
Price is per pair and does not include the fee for orthotic dispense and review consultations
Please click below for details of fees and health fund codes for rebate quotes.