What are custom orthotics?
A custom orthotic is an insert worn inside the shoe, designed to align the foot and ankle into the most anatomically efficient position. Although they look similar to store bought insoles, they are medical appliances custom made to correct your specific foot type and biomechanics.
what makes foot faults orthotics different?
Our custom orthotics are as individual as you are!
- We use state of the art 3D scanners to capture the exact contours of your feet.
- Our Orthotics are designed using Computer Aided Design software which enables us to make modifications based on individual foot type and imbalance.
- We use the latest in 3D Printing and Milling technology to manufacture Australia's most advanced Orthotics.
- The superior materials used at Foot Faults are carefully selected to ensure our Orthotics are soft and cushioned, providing support and alignment while maintaining optimum comfort.
How much do custom orthotics cost?
Please click below for details of fees and health fund codes for rebate quotes.
what types of orthotics are available at foot faults?
- Everyday Orthotics
- Sports Orthotics
- Women's Slimfit Orthotics
- Work Orthotics
- Children's Orthotics
- Orthotics for particular conditions such as Arthritis and Diabetes
A full length or three quarter orthotic which slides in to replace the insole of your running shoes or soccer/rugby boots. They are usually made of a soft EVA material that is perfect for high impact activities. The orthotics are covered in special, high wearing, pressure deflective materials.
- High wear anti-friction covers
- Arch support
- Soft cushioned base
- Long lasting
Women's Slimfit Orthotics
3/4 length orthotics which slide into your work and fashion shoes. They are constructed from a thin, flexible, lightweight plastic that maximises the support you receive whilst minimising the amount of bulk in your shoes.
One of the greatest problems people face when getting their orthotics is that they don’t actually fit in the shoes you want them to. It is particularly important when it comes to work shoes because you wear them in excess of 8 hours a day! Our orthotics are designed and manufactured to fit perfectly inside your work shoes.
We have many different types of orthotics used for different conditions and foot types. They have been used successfully to treat flat feet, high arches, hypermobility, severs, intoeing (pigeon toeing), out toeing, juvenile arthritis, neurological conditions, metatarsal adductus, talipes calcaneo valgus and varus to name a few.